Question

Creating custom envelope using workato, pipefy and docusign

• 2 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello everyone, everything good?
I would like some very complete help from you, it's the first time I'm dealing with this, so I'm pretty lost.

The company I'm working for uses Pipefy for CRM and another subscription platform, from what I understand it works like this:

There is a recipe in Workato that integrates with pipefy,
At the end of the recipe (last 5 steps or so) it connects to a safe on the other platform where there are several documents with pre-defined text and where there are customer fields, there is a code that gets the information from the card within pipefy and fill it out and then send the envelope

I wanted to understand how I can do this within DocuSign.

I tried to create a template within DocuSign, but how do I link the Pipefy fields within DocuSign?

here is an example image of our contract with the fields in the other tool:

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @georgebeltrame,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to integrate DocuSign using Pipefy, and I will share more details on the topic.

Since this integration was not developed directly by DocuSign, we lack context on its internal setup.

Taking this into consideration, it will be in your best interest to reach out to Pipefy Support for further assistance on this configuration.

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!