Skip to main content

I have a user inquiring about connectivity, (or integration) with OnBase or SharePoint?

Their main ask is, “Can the current status of the envelope be backed up in our system (OnBase or SharePoint) and not “solely” in the DocuSign system?

I found https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&_gl=1*kkidvj*_gcl_au*MjAwOTUxNTA1NS4xNzA5MjIyMzUx*_ga*MjEwOTYzNjI1Ny4xNzA5MjIxODMz*_ga_1TZ7S9D6BQ*MTcwOTIyMTgzMy4xLjEuMTcwOTIyMjM1MS42MC4wLjA.&_ga=2.3811120.1687675570.1709221835-2109636257.1709221833&bundleId=bro1575948484405&topicId=kpe1575948473275.html&_LANG=enus (DocuSign for SharePoint online, and am trying to read and understand it, as in, is it something that has to be implemented and it’s not already there?  How much work?  (work hours) / Does it cost extra, or we admins on the account just turn a slider feature in Settings from ‘off’ to ‘on’?

Thank you.

Hello @Nicole J ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you would like to know if the current envelope status can be sent to SharePoint or OnBase.

We do not have an integration with OnBase so there isn’t any information I can provide you regarding that set up, I would recommend you reach out to them.

Regarding SharePoint, you can only see the statuses of envelopes sent from SharePoint. DocuSign for SharePoint uses eventnotifications so as soon as the envelope is completed the status will update and the document will writeback: Check the Status of DocuSign Envelopes from SharePoint Online

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Thank you, Nathaly,

This is helpful information and answers my employee’s question.

Hello @Nicole J , 

Thank you for reaching back.

I’m glad to hear that your question has been answered.

Please reach back to the DocuSign Community if you have any further concerns or if any issue has appeared. I hope you have a great day!

Best regards, 

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Nicole J!

My credit union uses OnBase also and there is an integration.  We use OnBase Workflow to automatically upload documents to DocuSign and have timers set in the Workflow to pull them back in once the envelope is Completed, Declined or Voided.  Employees can also view the envelope status, void an envelope or modify and envelope all within OnBase.  There is also an Admin page within OnBase that lists all envelopes complete or otherwise.

Would be more than happy to set up a call if you’d me to show you what we have.

Wendi