Skip to main content

I work for IT and have admin access. The employees of the stores we own are not able to access the templates from the mobile app. They all use Samsung tablets and are able to access the templates from their browser. Is there any reason it might not work from the mobile app?

Hello @wmeng-cato24 ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the templates are not working on the mobile app, I understand your users are unable to access the templates on the browsers but not the app.

Are they getting any errors? If so, what are the errors they are getting?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

They are not getting any errors, the templates that our shared with them from IT for their personal templates are not available. If they look on google,edge,etc. the templates show up but not on the mobile app.

Hello @wmeng-cato24 ,

Thank you for reaching back.

I tried reproducing your issue on my own android device and was unable to, can you provide a screen shot of the available options you see when you select “Request Signatures”?

Best regards,

When I go to press “Request Signatures” in the app it gives me the options to add templates but when I go to the “shared with me section” it says there are no templates shared.

This is what it looks like on the mobile app 

This is what it looks like off the browser 

Hello @wmeng-cato24 ,

I see that you are looking under shared templates, there are multiple ways to share a template (directly to users, via groups, or via folders). It's possible that the mobile app doesn't handle some of those methods as well as others. Sharing directly to specific users would be the most reliable avenue (so if the templates are shared by folder or by group, it's possible the mobile app isn't handling that correctly), can you try sharing a template directly?

Best regards,

We want our managers to be able these templates in a shared folder so they can all view them. I was able to pull up some of the templates but not all of them. There must be some sort of glitch with using the mobile app.

Hello @wmeng-cato24 ,

Yes of course, as mentioned, the troubleshooting step is to share them individually instead of sharing the documents to the users using the groups option, for example, if Person A and Person B is in Group 1, instead of sharing the template to Group 1 you will need to share them directly to Person A and Person B.

If the above does not work, then there could be something that may be affecting the app, therefore, I would recommend you create a Customer Support case: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

Best regards,

Hello @wmeng-cato24 ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,