Iphone app

• 9 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

How do I find the certificate of completion in the iphone app?

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @Steve100,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to download your Certificate of Completion, but I will assist you in accomplishing your goal.

Not all features in eSignature will be compatible with our mobile apps. If the option to download your completed documents along with the certificate of completion is not present, the best course of action  would be downloading it from a web session in a browser, such as safari.

Nevertheless, feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always welcome. 

I encourage you to consider submitting your idea to be reviewed by our development team for possible implementation.

If you’re a Docusign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request through a support case, or by reaching out to your Account Team. 

Otherwise, please share your thoughts with our development team by emailing your request to 

feedback@docusign.com.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!