Solved

I have always used DocuSign on my desktop. A few days ago I downloaded the APP on my mobile phone. It appears that now when I send a document through my desktop, it no longer shows in the sent items there; it only shows on the mobile app?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I would've thought that the app and desktop applications would show the same information?

Can anyone please shed some light or information on this?

icon

Best answer by Community Expert 29 June 2023, 23:41

View Original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +12

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I am sorry to hear that the envelopes created in your mobile app are not showing on the DocuSign website, but I'll gladly help locate them as soon as possible.

This behavior is usually related to having 2 users related to 1 email address.

In this scenario, you would have logged in under a different user in the mobile app, and that would explain that the envelopes would not show on the website.

To confirm if that is the case, we would need an example envelope ID created from the mobile app and one created on the website. to confirm if the user IDs related to them match or not.

Please share these details as part of a new support case by filling out the form provided below:

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Userlevel 2

Hi, thank you for your prompt reply. Since my post yesterday, the issue seemed to have resolved itself.

Again, thank you for your assistance.

Kindest regards,