Solved

I can log in on my computer but cannot log in on my mobile apps on iPad and iPhone. I have reset the password but still cannot log in on my mobile but have no problem signing in on my computer. What is the problem and what is the solution?

• 23 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
I can log in on my computer but cannot log in on my mobile apps on iPad and iPhone. I have reset the password but still cannot log in on my mobile but have no problem signing in on my computer. What is the problem and what is the solution?
icon

Best answer by Community Expert 24 August 2023, 04:18

View Original

6 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you are having issues logging into the mobile app.

Would it be possible for you to provide more information about this?

Is the system prompting you with an error message?

What is the version of the app?

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app?

Are you able to log into DocuSign through the mobile browser?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Userlevel 2
The error message is incorrect username or password. I have no idea what version of the app. I have not tried uninstalling or reinstalling the app. I have not tried logging in on my mobile browser.
Userlevel 2

I had to uninstall and reinstall the app... It seems like a company this large and this profitable would know how to update their apps

Userlevel 2

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience, thank you for this information. It will be provided to the appropriate team for review and action will be taken as needed.

To confirm did the uninstall and reinstall fix the issue?

Best regards,

Userlevel 1
Badge +12
Yes, the uninstall and reinstall worked. Really annoying and makes me wonder about DocuSign as a professional company. The other huge issue is not being able to purchase envelopes without adding another subscription.
Userlevel 2

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience, thank you for this information. It will be provided to the appropriate team for review and action will be taken as needed.

The option to buy envelopes should be in the Plan and Billing sub-menu in the settings tab, do you see the option?

Best regards,