Skip to main content

While I use the connector ‘when the status of the envelope changes’ it throws this error when i use it in the power automate flow.

please find the error message below: 

The request failed. Response content: '{"error":{"message":"Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'source')","stackTrace":a"at Void ThrowArgumentNullException(System.Linq.ExceptionArgument) : Line 0","at Boolean ContainstTSource](System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1bTSource], TSource, System.Collections.Generic.IEqualityComparer`1rTSource]) : Line 0","at Boolean ContainstTSource](System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1bTSource], TSource) : Line 0","at Void MoveNext() : Line 0","at Void Throw() : Line 0","at Void ThrowForNonSuccess(System.Threading.Tasks.Task) : Line 0","at Void HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(System.Threading.Tasks.Task) : Line 0","at Void GetResult() : Line 0","at Void MoveNext() : Line 0","at Void Throw() : Line 0","at Void ThrowForNonSuccess(System.Threading.Tasks.Task) : Line 0","at Void HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(System.Threading.Tasks.Task) : Line 0","at TResult GetResult() : Line 0","at Void MoveNext() : Line 0"]}}'.

Hi @rockand.roll !

It could be many possibilities, but the first thing I would check is your Connect parameters, to be sure that you’re mapping the Envelope Events.

After that, I would search the Connect logs directly from Settings > Connect > Logs, by looking for a specific envelopeID and clicking on it. Doing this will be able to get exactly the logs from Docusign to Power Automate - try to look for the expression "<status> xxxxx </status>", just to make sure the DocuSign is properly passing the status.

If everything is correct, I would recommend opening a ticket with our technical support team, as they have a team that specializes in Microsoft products.