Skip to main content

Recently all of my templates have disappeared when attempting to add as attachment in Microsoft Teams Approvals. They were there recently when I last looked at the project, but now they are missing.

My templates are still available within Docusign, and my Docusign account is signed in through the Teams Approvals app. I can see past signature requests that I have sent or signed. I have tried signing out of Docusign within Teams and back in, with no change.

Hello @bsmitheuroimmun
Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!
Were you able to see these templates before?
Let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,
Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
 "Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Yes, when I first began to build templates several weeks ago they would appear when I would select the option to “Choose template from DocuSign” when adding an attachment, all of my templates would show and I could select the appropriate template. After a short break with the project due to some internal discussion, I returned to it this week to complete our testing. But now when I try to add a DocuSign template it shows the “No templates found” screen instead of my list of templates.

Hello @bsmitheuroimmun
Thank you for reaching back.

Are you using the Teams app or are you logged in directly in a browser, if you are using the app, can you use a browser and confirm if you get the same outcome?

Best regards,

Hello Nathaly,

I did try through both the Teams app and the web browser version of Teams, with the same results. 

Thanks,

Brandon

Hello @bsmitheuroimmun,
Thank you for reaching back.

After some research, it seems like Approvals is supported by Microsoft and not by Docusign. You would need to contact Microsoft for assistance, my apologies.

Best regards,

Hello @bsmitheuroimmun ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,