Skip to main content

I am using power automate to send documents for signatures. We need to populate dynamic data into our template (PDF) before sending it. We are using Power automate action “Update envelop prefills tab” 

Below are some information :

1. Template PDF - Tabs

@casheldeveloper

Can you try to use the data label shown “AccName” in this case in the “Tab Id” field instead of the actual Id “f17...” of the field?

I am not 100% sure how this is implemented in the Docusign standard connector, but in my custom connector it needs to be the data label to be input in the Id field and I assume it is the same here.

@Michael.Rave - Thanks , I tried with Data label i.e. “AccName” as well , it says tab id is not valid. 

@casheldeveloper 

Ok, then it seems like the Docusign standard connector requires the cryptic tab id. 

The Power Automate step is called “Update envelope pre-fill tabs”, but it looks like you are not working with a pre-fill tab, but with a text field that is assigned to the first signer. This is then most likely the issue here. Try to remove the account name field, which is a recipient tab and add a pre-fill tab, which should then work.

Or you need to use a different action in Power Automate to update recipient tabs, not pre-fill tabs. if available in the standard connector.

​Hi @casheldeveloper,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!