Solved

Power Automate fails "When DocuSign Envelope status completed" - Error: User is not an account Administrator

• 26 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

We have added configuration in DocuSign→ Integration→ Connect → Add configuration→ Configured API URL → checked all the Trigger event for DocuSign.

When I tried to run the power automate it is giving me the below error. Could anyone let us know what is the cause of failing this power automate

icon

Best answer by Alejandro.Ramos 27 February 2024, 17:38

View Original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Riya,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that your Power Automate workflow is not working as expected, but I will assist you in locating the root cause of the issue.

The error in question leads me to believe that the user ID used by your integration lacks full administrative access to the account.

Have you confirmed the user’s access level in DocuSign eSignaure>Settings>Users?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Hi @Riya,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that your Power Automate workflow is not working as expected, but I will assist you in locating the root cause of the issue.

The error in question leads me to believe that the user ID used by your integration lacks full administrative access to the account.

Have you confirmed the user’s access level in DocuSign eSignaure>Settings>Users?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Thanks for your reply @Alejandro.Ramos . It is working now by assigning DocuSign admin role to user

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Riya,

Thank you for following up.  

I am glad to hear that the steps shared helped you solve your issue. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible.   

Best regards,   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!  

Badge +1

Hi @Alejandro.Ramos,

How can we have multiple Status value in Single Power Automate flow in DocuSign trigger action?

In our case, We have created 3 flows , we need to trigger some conditions based on different envelope status. So, is there any possibility to have 1 power automate where we can have multiple Envelope status. What is the use of Custom value? any example would be Appreciated here.

Regards, 

Riya A

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Riya,

Thank you for following up.

The DocuSign eSignature for Power Automate integration does not support multi status triggers with its out of the box configuration.

However, the possibility exists of developing a custom DocuSign Connect configuration that could accommodate your needs.

Since this advanced setup falls outside of DocuSign Support’s scope, you will require to schedule a Professional Services appointment with a qualified engineer in order to implement this solution.

If you are interested in this option, feel free to reach out to your Account Team, or, create a new support case (while logged as an administrator) routed to the Account Services Team

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

As always, don't hesitate to let me know if I can help with anything else in the meantime and I will lend a hand as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Badge +1

Hi @Alejandro.Ramos,

Thanks for quick help,

Could you please refer below snapshot and help me out with the left navigation fields if we can hide by having some settings in DocuSign or is there any other alternative.

So we are using DocuSign power automate action “SEND ENVELOPE” for signing the document to the end user. We want to restrict some of the fields displaying in left navigation. 

Kindly help me here.

Thanks

Riya A

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Riya,

Thank you for making us aware of this issue.

This behavior is triggered by a “Free-Form” signing session. These signing sessions differ from the standard sessions generated through the “Send an Envelope” action because there is no field assigned to the signer in the envelope.

This can happen by missing to assign a field to your recipient, or by using the “Sign a Document” action instead of “Send an Envelope”.

Best regards,