Skip to main content
Solved

Power Automate Docusign Connector Stopped working

Just this morning, my connection for Docusign Connect stopped working completely. 

I keep receiving the error: Request to the backend service timed out - and Error 503, or the service is unavailable.

I immediately tried to re-validate the connection, that did not work. I then deleted it, now I’m unable to add it back. This has stopped our corporate paperwork system dead in its tracks.

Has anyone else experienced an outage with the production connector for Docusign connect in power automate?

I was able to add the demo connector without issue, but I am not completely unable to add the connector back even after sanitizing it from our environment.

I'm seeing something similar since yesterday. Thought it was just me until now as I was in the middle of updating a Power Automate Flow.

Messages I'm getting are:

Test connection failed. Details: Request to the backend service timed out

Invalid connection.

The gateway did not receive a response within the specified time period. Cannot fulfill the request to the remote server.

Confirmed this started happening to us as well. Error 504 backend service timed out.

Check the connect configuration SPOPostBack on your eSign settings.  Make sure it is still active.

Yes, I’m getting the same error. Can docusign provide an update on this????

Same things happening here. Creating major issues for our HR Dept.

Error message in powerautomate: “Request to the backend service timed out”

Same issue here.  None of my Docusign connectors are working.  

“Request to the backend service timed out”

Hopefully there will be a resolution soon.

This has brought our entire organization to its knees. Incredibly disappointing.

As a developer, this will take me 3-4 days to fix, and I’ve already had to alert our entire organization that it is PAPER SENDING ONLY.

We just received word from support confirming that we are being impacted by a known product issue and that this is being tracked internally as FLOW-551. Hopefully that helps others in submitting their tickets and getting it tracked properly. 

It would be nice to see this acknowledged on the service status page - contrary to what it shows everything is not OK and has not been for 7-8 hours at this point.

https://status.docusign.com/

Thank you for the update Greg. Yes, I was up until 4am last night trying to figure this out. I brought our entire system down to inspect and try to resolve the problem.

An acknowledgement on the service status page would have saved me countless hours of troubleshooting, as it was the first thing I checked.

Same things happening here. “Request to the backend service timed out.”

Our whole system is now down and I’m not sure if I will be able to update our connected system with all the envelop status updates.

Same things happening here. “Request to the backend service timed out.”

Our whole system is now down and I’m not sure if I will be able to update our connected system with all the envelop status updates.

I’m in the same situation. It will take hours to coordinate / fix all of the cascading issues this has caused our business. We’re currently discussing re-evaluating our services with DocuSign.

The fact that this took an entire day for them to be aware of and just now have updated that there is a service issue is a huge problem for a company of our size.

The error log and failure notifications sent to power automate are incredibly vague and unhelpful.

Hi Everyone,

The DocuSign team is working directly with Microsoft to resolve this issue. Microsoft has confirmed this is a widespread issue in Power Automate impacting many connectors, including those built by third parties other than DocuSign.

We don’t have an ETA for resolution at this time from Microsoft. Please refer to the DocuSign Status site for the latest updates:

https://status.docusign.com/incidents/tk5mlgmk1mq2

Regards,

Tony Ramoutar

Product Manager, Microsoft Integrations

DocuSign

Microsoft has acknowledged a fix has been applied (Issue ID MO765736). Service is restored for us.

Apr 2, 2024, 3:56 PM EDT

We've identified a configuration issue within a portion of the Power Platform service infrastructure that handles some flows and logic apps that's causing the impact experienced by your organization. To alleviate impact, we've updated the configuration for the impacted connectors, and are monitoring the service to determine if any additional mitigation actions are required.