Skip to main content

We have users wanting to use eSignature with the Approval App inside of MS Teams.  They are able to successfully prepare and send a document when they are not part of the signing order. However, should they include themselves on the signing order, they receive an error when they click the Prepare button.  

We are able to re-create the issue, time and time again.  I’ve confirmed all have an active eSignature profile (2 are senders, 1 is a full fledge DS Admin) on the same account being referenced through MS Teams.  They all have a Teams account as well.

Is anyone else seeing this issue?  If so, were you able to resolve it?

Hi @sjk_HTX,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible. We’re sorry that you’re having issues with your Microsoft Approvals integration, but I will point you to the best resources to solve the issue. Based on what you’ve shared here, it seems that the root cause of the problem is likely with Microsoft’s end of things. Microsoft support will be in the best position to help fix the issue., as they own this integration and will have more information on its internal workings. If after going to Microsoft support you still need assistance from our end, please confirm with them what specifically in your Docusign configuration is preventing them from connecting their application and we will gladly look into the situation as soon as possible. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this.  

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!  

Best regards,  
Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Thank you

​Hi @sjk_HTX,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!