Skip to main content
Question

Login prompt from SharePoint is sending me to homepage rather then envelope start up

• 1 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Sometimes when trying to send a file out for signature, using sign with DocuSign from my SharePoint library, DocuSign will prompt me to hit the login button, after loading it sends me to the DocuSign home page rather than the typical envelope formatting, I need to send my document out for a signature. Any ideas on why this is an how to prevent it from sending me to the homepage?

3 replies

Badge +1

Sometimes when trying to send a file out for signature, using sign with DocuSign from my Sharepoint library, DocuSign will prompt me to hit the login button, after loading it sends me to the DocuSign home page rather than the typical envelope formatting I need to send my document out for a signature. Any ideas on why this is an how to prevent it from sending me to the homepage?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @MaxwLiv ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

My apologies for the late reply, and I’m sorry to hear that the system takes you to the homepage instead of sending you to prepare the document directly.

Are you still in need of assistance?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @MaxwLiv ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!