Skip to main content
Question

Issue with "Get Document Generation Form Fields from Envelope" in Power Automate

• 23 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello Community,

I'm integrating DocuSign with Power Automate and have encountered an error during the step "Get Document Generation Form Fields from Envelope." The error message returned is as follows:

{
"statusCode": 400,
"body": {
"errorCode": "DOCGEN_DOCUMENT_NOT_ALLOWED",
"message": "DocGen document not allowed. Account does not enable AllowDocGenDocuments setting."
}
}

It appears that the DocGen document settings might not be enabled for my account. Has anyone else faced this issue? If so, could you advise how to resolve it? Specifically, I'm looking for guidance on enabling the AllowDocGenDocuments setting in the DocuSign account or any alternative solutions you might suggest.

Below you can find the flow. What I want to achieve is filling the DocuSign template with Microsoft list item.

Thank you for your assistance!

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello, @f.golukcu 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

The most probable for this error is: You current account plan does not have the Add-On eSignature Document Generation enabled for your account. Since this is an Add-On, you’ll need to contact your Account Executive or the Sales team to get information about it.

Note: Document generation is available as a separate add-on for Docusign eSignature. To add this feature to your account, contact the Docusign Sales team. Visit Contact Sales for contact options to reach our sales team.

An article with details about Document Generation for Docusign eSignature.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=als1679428547895&topicId=ldx1679428689631.html&_LANG=enus

I hope that helps!

Alexandre 

Badge +1

Hello Alexandre,

Thank you for your swift response and for pointing me towards the necessary steps to enable the Document Generation feature. I understand from your reply that this feature requires an add-on, even for accounts with higher-tier plans.

I'm currently subscribed to the highest plan available Business Pro, yet it appears this feature isn't included by default, which was unexpected.

I just left a message to sales team to receive support.

Kind Regards,

Fatih

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @f.golukcu ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Let us know if you need any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!