Skip to main content

Hello,

When I am using the docusign connector on my Power automate flows, my flows turn to premium. So I wonder if the connector is premium or standard. I raised the same issue on power platform forum but it’s quite unclear. You can find the discussion below.

Re: Flows using Docusign connector become premium - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

@kokos 

The Docusign connector for Power Automate may be used at no additional charge from Microsoft. There also is no fee towards Docusign to leverage the connector even though it may appear as Premium connector.

This is also stated in this Microsoft article.

@kokos - the Docusign connector is a “Sponsored” connector, a class of Premium connectors that can be used with no additional charge. Docusign is a participant in the Power Automate embed pay-as-you-go program.

As part of the program, Docusign pays for our customer’s use of the Premium connector. If the customer already has premium Power Automate licenses, Docusign is not billed for your consumption.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the replies. Then why does my flows become premium the moment I use the Docusign connector?

Hello @kokos ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you want to know why your flow becomes premium when using the Docusign Connector, is that right?

Well, as mentioned by @Michael.Rave and @tony.ramoutar, the Docusign connector is premium, so if you use it, your flow will become premium but should not have any additional cost as it is something Docusign pays for unless you have your own premium Power Automate license. 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @kokos ,

If you found our responses to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

I NEED HELP, I have created a flow on power automate using Microsoft forms. I want to use dynamic content from form responses to populate a Docusign template to send for signing or populate a pdf doc with the content and use Docusign to send for signing. I have tried both so far but cannot get it to work. Having tried multiple different methods

Hello @Lewid123 ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

Can you provide the workflow you created in Power Automate?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,