Skip to main content
Question

IMPORTANT BLOCKER: Multiple instance of flow run for When an envelope status changes (Connect) (V3)

• 21 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi,
When an envelop signature is completed, we expect this flow to run only once, but it gets triggered many times (between 4 to 11 times our users reported).
We have tried to create with different versions of connectors. V1 the same issue, V2 does not work at all, v3 the same issue. 
Could you please guide us if there is something we can do, or is it a problem with the trigger itself and needs to be updated by Microsoft/Docusign?
Thanks
Best regards
Hamed

@hamed

This issue is known and was already fixed by DocuSign and is being rolled out by Microsoft across servers. Depending on the region of your server the fix may already be completed.

After the fix has been applied, duplicate configurations should not be not be created, but you still need to remove the duplicate configurations, that cause the Power Automate flow being triggered multiple times.

Please go into DocuSign eSignature Settings → Integrations → Connect and remove them manually on the righthand side via “Actions” → “Delete”.

If we do not have fix when should we expect it?

@beeblebrox

It was applied to all servers on March 21st and no duplicate DocuSign Connect configurations should be created from Power Automate.

As stated above you may need to delete existing duplicate entries in the DocuSign eSignature Settings, if those were created during the time where the issue was present.

Hej, 

You mentioned that we should delete duplicates in the DocuSign Connect configurations, just want to double check since we have like 20 rows there and all of them have different configurations id.
We just need to have 1 of those records saved?

Thanks, 
Johan

@Johan Lindgren

Yes, if they have the same name (as provided in Power Automate) they are duplicates, which will cause the Microsoft Power Automate flow to be triggered multiple times. They all have a different configuration id, as this is a unique identifier in DocuSign. Please feel free to delete all of the duplicates and just ignore the ids, as the actual configuration is the same and it does not matter which entry will be remaining.

If you have multiple connections to Power Automate for different flows, please ensure that one configuration for each unique name remains.

Hi @hamed@beeblebrox@Johan Lindgren,

I hope you are all doing well.

The fix for this is fully deployed, I would like to confirm if you need further assistance with this, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.