Skip to main content

I am going to use Docusign for signature on the documents which are stored in SharePoint sites. for this I am going to use Power Automate where it allows to use Docusign actions/connections to perform the task of getting documents signed.

My Question is:

If I use Docusign with Power Automate then will my documents which are saved in SharePoint site will go outside SharePoint site to get them signed.

I am trying to address a security concern of my IT team and they do not want any document to leave SharePoint site for getting them signed by using Docusign.

Hi @TarundeepSingh,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

Docusign eSignature will always require uploading the document to be signed into the envelope, before being able to send it. However, if you have disabled the option to attach completed documents to the completion email notification in Settings>Signing Settings>Envelope Delivery, these documents will never leave Docusign’s encrypted servers. For more details on this topic, see:

Are Docusign envelopes encrypted?
Envelope Delivery

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!