Question

DocuSign Login required for user.

• 20 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi Team,

I am using DocuSign connector in power automate and calling this from powerapps.

I have not created any connector in powerapps. still it asks everytime for docusign connection login to every user while they play(use) the app.

I want to deploy the app for 100 users and will be using one license account for this and that will only be the connection in power automate. why then it asks every user for docusign login in powerapps.

Kindly suggest how to avoid login.

Regards,

Hitesh Nagpal

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @StevenSteven,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to integrate DocuSign eSignature with Microsoft Power Automate, and I will answer your questions on the topic.

The integration with Power Automate will require senders to authorize before creating their first envelope by design. 

You can find more details on this topic, here:

Integrate Docusign for Power Automate with Microsoft Power Pages

Nevertheless, feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always welcome. 

I encourage you to consider submitting your idea to be reviewed by our development team for possible implementation.

If you’re a Docusign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request through a support case, or by reaching out to your Account Team. 

Otherwise, please share your thoughts with our development team by emailing your request to 

feedback@docusign.com.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!  

Badge

@hiteshn It is always recommended to get licenses for all users that will benefit from the use of the service. However, if you want to run the DocuSign actions under a service account context, you need to go to the details page of the Power Automate flow and in the run only users settings on the details page, check the DocuSign connector settings and change it to “Use this connection” and then refresh the flow in the app. This will resolve your issue. 

Hope this Helps!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @hiteshn,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!