Solved

DocuSign and SharePoint Online Integration

• 4 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

When I sign a document using SharePoint online, it does not store the document as a new version of the selected document selected to sign. it used to work fine last week- It does not update the document in SharePoint online even it does not show the signature but when I download the document form the DocuSign account it does show the signature. 

icon

Best answer by Alejandro.Ramos 9 February 2024, 22:18

View Original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi Ikram,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that your completed documents are not being updated in SharePoint, but I will help you get to the bottom of the issue.

Have you checked if the completed document is being saved in a different SharePoint folder?

Under certain circumstances this might happen, for example, when you create an envelope through the Use a Template button.

You can find more details on this scenario, here:

Completed documents don’t show up in the original SharePoint folder

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Badge

I am having the same issue and the completed document is not being saved in any folder on sharepoint. It used to work before :(

Looking foward to hearing back from you!

Badge +1

I still have the problem.

1- Uninstalled the DocuSign for SharePoint Online App and reinstalled it. 

2- Confirmed the settings - (“Completed DocuSign documents - Stored as a new document in the originating document library “) (“Store as a New Document -Store as a New Version of the original document selected to sign or send)

Also confirmed that the completed document is not being saved in any folder in SharePoint folder. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Ikram Kakar and @Bob,

Thank you for following up.

Since you have confirmed that there is no configuration issue that could be causing this behavior, I have come to the conclusion that the root cause of the problem must be an ongoing product issue affecting the DocuSign for SharePoint integration.

Our engineering team is aware of the situation and is actively working towards a fix through ticket ID SHO-4524.

Please open a new support case and reference ticket ID SHO-4524, we will gladly help confirm if you are being affected by this issue as well as provide you with updates on its status.

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Badge +1

I too am having the exact same issue. looking forward to a fix

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Craig,

Thank you for making us aware of your situation.

We will gladly follow up on this issue, and provide you updates on the ticket’s status.

To do so, please create a support case and reference ticket ID SHO-4524, to have a Support Expert include you as part of the affected accounts list.

As always, don't hesitate to let me know if I can help with anything else in the meantime and I will lend a hand as soon as possible.

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Hi All,

The issue has been resolved. I think it was from the DocuSign as it has started working today without me changing anything.

Thanks for your support.