Skip to main content
Question

Docusign Addin for MS Office LTSC Standard 2021 (SPLA)

• 25 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello community, I have the problem that I cannot integrate the docusign addin into my locally installed Outlook (version: MS Office LTSC Standard 2021 SPLA). We use a local Exchange server. When I click on "Get Add-ins" in Outlook, I am redirected to the Microsoft Appsource, where I am redirected to an M365 tenant when retrieving the Docusign Addin. Interestingly, I can see the addin in the M365 Tenant as well as the Word addin. The Word Addin also appears in my Word... but the Outlook Addin doesn't... What do I have to do?
Many thanks for your help!

Adrian

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @ADME ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the Docusign add-in for Outlook is not showing as expected. I understand you are using a local Exchange sever to add these.

If you are unable to install it from the Outlook store then it is most likely that the Exchange server you are using is not supported. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Hello @ADME ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the Docusign add-in for Outlook is not showing as expected. I understand you are using a local Exchange sever to add these.

If you are unable to install it from the Outlook store then it is most likely that the Exchange server you are using is not supported. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello Nathaly, 

thanks for your response. 

Which Exchange Servers are supported?

Best regards

Adrian

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @ADME ,

Thank you for reaching back.

DocuSign does not own a Microsoft Exchange Server integration, so any question you might have can be better addressed by the Microsoft Team. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @ADME ,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to findOtherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Nathaly| DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!