Skip to main content
Question

Custom visibility function

• 16 July 2024
  • 4 replies

I am trying to create a Power Automate flow to automatically send out an envelope upon uploading it to SharePoint. However, one of the documents in each envelope should only be visible to our internal stakeholders. Is there a way to customize it in the flow?

So far, I have been using the 'document visibility' option manually each time when sending out an envelope.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @User2020 ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you have been manually placing the document visibility manually, I understand you would add this to the Power Automate workflow do it automatically instead of manually.

Is the SharePoint document that you need secure something that is part of a template or is it a new document each time? 

I’m sad to say that our Power Automate connector doesn't have this function built in.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

@User2020 it seems not find visibility in the docusign connector for power automate https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/docusign/

Badge

it is a new document each time

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @User2020 ,

Apologies for the late reply and thank you for reaching back.

As mentioned previously, our Power Automate connector doesn't have this feature built in. Our open API might be able to accomplish this but you would need to seek out Customer support, specifically our Developer team for assistance in finding a code that helps. Another option is to create a template with Document Visibility enabled but that would not be completely ideal as the document is new each time: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!