Skip to main content
Question

Unable to verify with old Italian national ID (paper)

• 10 September 2024
  • 8 replies

Hello,
I’ve received a document to sign from a french notary which requires identity verification. I’m doing the verification from Italy with an italian ID document.

The document used is an Italian ID card issued in 2017, it is not a plastic card but made of paper folded in two parts, thus providing 4 pages. By following the identification procedure for smartphone it is initially clear that the instructions apply for a plastic ID card where there is a front (with photo) and a back, while with the 4 pages ID document it is unclear how to put the document for front and back scanning from webcam.

I tried by the way 4 or 5 times trying to provide different scans of the ID paper receiving this error: “Malheureusement, votre identité n’a pas été vérifiée.” until reaching the limit of attempts.

The notary says that I need to contact Docusign to solve the problem, but I’m not a Docusign customer and I cannot find any phone number nor other types of contact from the web.

Do you have any suggestion on how to solve this problem? Thank you.

As before there more option in get support page that can create case without login. It seems can’t find it now. could you check whether this more option in your device?

https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/How-do-I-contact-DocuSign-Customer-Support?language=en_US

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.

The referred page states that the first step to open a case is “Log into your Docusign Support Center account.” which requires an account which I created and I log into app.docusign.com. From there I click for support center and I’m redirected to a page on support.docusign.com which states:

DocuSign-Logo-New.png

Unable to log in.
If this is your first login attempt after purchasing a DocuSign plan, allow 15 minutes for account creation before accessing your account.
For all other log in scenarios,  contact DocuSign Support  for assistance.

or could you contact the send create a case for you?

FreeLink/甫连信息
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

The sending notary does not seem to be helpful stating, upon insistence, that I need to contact Docusign by myself.

Ok, I will confirm with support how to create support case as you  not have account. I will let you know when they update.

FreeLink/甫连信息

the more action for support is back now. you can create case without account:https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport?language=en_US

FreeLink/甫连信息

Below “More” I only have “I can’t reset my password” which provides a form. Is this the form I should use?

Thank you for your help.

Yes, use that's form create a case for your issue. Hope the support can help you solve it.

FreeLink/甫连信息