Skip to main content
Question

I had a contract on my google workspace account and the account has been removed

• 30 June 2024
  • 4 replies

I signed a document on DocuSign with my workspace google account, and now the company has removed my account completely, I can’t access this account anymore..

what can I do to get this contract back? it’s too important and I’m able to provide any information needed to verify that this email is mine.

please it’s too urgent and I need someone to contact me in regard to this issue.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @ahmedrgb ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that your account was removed before you were able to download any important documents. I understand you need a way to download it.

Unfortunately, Docusign does not have direct access to any actual documents, we only have access to backend information regarding the fields, authentication methods and so on. You would need to contact the sender of the envelope directly to request a copy of your needed envelope.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Hi @nathaly.monge 

thank you for replying… may I know how to contact the sender of the envelope?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @ahmedrgb ,

Thank you for reaching back.

Usually, the Senders email should appear on the email that was sent requesting the email which allows the recipients to reply to that email to contact the sender.  Please view the following article: How do I contact the sender of a Docusign document?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @ahmedrgb ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,