Skip to main content
Question

API calls are not recorded in the API dashboard. what to do?

• 13 June 2024
  • 5 replies

All, 

I have made an integration and added the APIs in my application. Using this I have already created new user accounts and edited permission profiles on the DocuSign Developer account. But while requesting for a go-live review it shows 0 API calls. and the Dashboard shows no calls in 30 days. I have created and edited more than 30 users in this APIs. But none of this is captured. How do I record these calls in the API dashboard? 

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@nidhin 

Do you see your Integration Key in your Demo environment?  https://admindemo.docusign.com/apps-and-keys/xxxxxxxxxxx  where xxxxxx is the Integration Key.  Are you successfully making API calls? 

Badge +1

Hi @JohnSantos

Yes, I can see the Integration key details using the URL and I have made several successful API calls(create User, modify Permission profiles etc.). And I can see this new user which are created using the APIs in the Docusign Demo environment, but none of those API calls are recorded on the API Dashboard. Hence I cannot request for a Go-Live review. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@nidhin 

You need a minimum of 20 successful API calls.   If you have more than 20 successful then I would recommend you open a case with DocuSign support.

Badge +1

Hi@JohnSantos. Yes, I made more than 20 successful calls. I will submit a case for this. 

Thank you for your feedback.

Badge +1

Hi @nidhin , please login in your developer account using the user (email) who created the integration key and confirm you can see the  integration key and the accountId you are using in your API calls as follows.

1. In Docusign eSignature Settings, select Apps and Keys. 
  2. What value do you see in the column “Go Live Status”?

After confirm that you can see the integration key. Then open the link below to unsure you are using the expected integration key.

https://apps-d.docusign.com/admin/developer-dashboard?date_range=LastThirtyDays&group_by=callStatus&chart_type=stackedArea&show_by=all&daterange_request_times=lastTenDays&tab=api_volume