Skip to main content
Question

How to create Powerform- I dont see an option

• 7 August 2024
  • 3 replies

I am trying to create a powerform so that I an send the docusign link in an email. I watched the video in this page How to Create a PowerForm | eSignature (docusign.com)

However, when I click on the 3 dots near the template, it doesn't show me an option to create a Powerform as shown in the video. Can you please help?

Please find my screenshot attached.

Hello @TSUdocs 

Welcome to DocuSign Community!

For creating the powerform, you need to navigate “Agreement” tab and then click on “start” where you will get the option of creating the powerform. Refer the SS below:

Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for your question. It sounds like the PowerForm option may need to be enabled for your account. Can you please create a support case through our support site so that we can investigate and assist you? 

Best regards,

Jonathan | Docusign Developer Support

​Hi @TSUdocs,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!