Skip to main content
Question

Reporting Processes Employed by Customers

• 24 June 2024
  • 0 replies

What are DocuSign customers using to report on DocuSign envelope data, and what is the process involved?   Someone out there has to be needing DocuSign data for dashboards and statistics (not found in the delivered reports).

Downloading Form data is not an option because there are too many envelopes being processed by a user/area.  Agreement Actions seems to have some flaws when it comes to adding or deleting fields from a previously-created spreadsheet.  Retrieve is an option but the user is then left to their own devices on formatting, saving, sharing, etc. and leaves little room for standardization or automation.

We are looking into DataFeed API, but that seems to bring the same effort as other solutions we have discussed (such as building a database or storing in a data warehouse, connecting to PowerBI, etc.)  We have also looked into PowerAutomate (PA), but it seems that whenever changes are made in DocuSign, the same changes have to be reflected in PA as well as other products such as Tableau.  Maybe this is just the cold hard truth but I would like to confirm that there are no simple/straightforward solutions before we try to settle on our best option for the resources we have.

Can anybody out there give me some insight or have a discussion with me if you have found a solution?

Thank you.

Susan

Be the first to reply!