Skip to main content
Question

Not recieving email notifications to the recipient when the email is voided

• 20 August 2024
  • 2 replies

Thanks in advance, I am new to Docusign and integrating eSignature API to our application.

ISSUE:1

As per the documentation, docusign send the notification to recipients when the envelope is voided as per below :

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=oeq1643226594604&topicId=dgw1578456424624.html&_LANG=enus

In my case i have only one user to sign and the status of envelope is “sent”.

Issue 2:

I am able to void the envelope,  and able to see the status of envelope as “voided”, but recipient is not receiving notification. If the recipient clicks the link to sign(as he didn’t recieve notification) it is not showing the any reason or that the envelope is voided, and instead shown this error

Thanks in advance, I am new to Docusign and integrating eSignature API to our application.

ISSUE:1

As per the documentation, docusign send the notification to recipients when the envelope is voided as per below :

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=oeq1643226594604&topicId=dgw1578456424624.html&_LANG=enus

In my case i have only one user to sign and the status of envelope is “sent”.

Issue 2:

I am able to void the envelope,  and able to see the status of envelope as “voided”, but recipient is not receiving notification. If the recipient clicks the link to sign(as he didn’t recieve notification) it is not showing the any reason or that the envelope is voided, and instead shown this error

Hello,

Thank you for your message. If a recipient isn’t receiving an email notification, it could be because of their notification settings. If a user has a Docusign account, they can choose which notifications to receive and they may not have voided envelope notifications enabled. If a user doesn’t have a Docusign account, then they should adopt the notification settings from your account, so you’ll want to ensure that you have the voided notification enabled there for those users.

Here’s some more information on setting the notification settings.

Best regards,

Jonathan | Docusign Developer Support