Skip to main content
Solved

About API price-tier

• 29 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi, I want to use Starter Price-tier but I want to use 100, 200 evelopes/month (starting with 40 in this price-tier). Can I buy more envelopes instead of upgrade price-tier?

Team

Please refer to https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/What-happens-if-I-exceed-the-envelope-limit-on-my-account-What-is-the-charge-for-additional-envelopes?language=en_US

Thanks & Regards

Sai HariPriya Dandamudi | Developer Support Engineer | DocuSign

A picture containing clipartDescription automatically generated

I read it but I don’t understand “start with” mean. If it’s “up to” I won’t ask anything.
When we use “Starter”, what’s envelope limit? 50 → 100 or 50? Please help me explain it?

Hi @boanku,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance with this. feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

The number of envelopes you can send for signature depends on your plan type.

eSignature Personal Our eSignature Personal Plan includes five (5) envelopes every month. Once an envelope is sent, it will count toward this allowance whether or not the envelope is signed or completed. You will be able to correct an envelope in flight prior to completion without having it count toward the plan allowance. Should you need more than five (5) envelopes per month, you can upgrade to a Standard or Business Pro plan that offers more envelopes and greater flexibility to customize your plan based on your needs.

eSignature Standard and Business Pro We believe that send volume (i.e., number of envelopes sent for signature) should not be a deciding factor in selecting your eSignature provider, and we understand that you may not know how many envelopes you’ll need to send for signature in your first year with DocuSign. Based on historical usage of our existing customer base, we know that 100 envelopes per user per year far exceeds the needs of most customers. Therefore, Standard and Business Pro annual plans include an allowance of up to 100 sent envelopes per user per year. Monthly plans include an allowance of up to 10 sent envelopes per user per month. Once an envelope is sent, it will count toward this allowance whether or not the envelope is signed or completed. You will be able to correct an envelope in flight before completion without having it count toward the plan allowance.

The number of envelopes sent for signature using PowerForms or Bulk Send will also count toward this allowance. Should you need more envelopes than the allowance on your plan, you can purchase additional envelopes by logging in to your account and going to the Plans and Billing section of the Settings tab. There, you can purchase and start sending additional envelopes immediately. If you have any questions, our sales team can also help consult on the best plan to meet your needs.

Send volume is subject to our Reasonable Use Policy. We may prevent you from sending new envelopes if your send volume exceeds Reasonable Use. If this happens, please contact our sales team at 1-877-720-2040.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @boanku ,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.