Skip to main content

Even after purchase order confirmation received, it says I have zero sends left!

Please advise!

Thank you!

Hello, @Baz123 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

Try this:

1. Start a new session of your browser
  2. Open an Incognito window
  3. Type in the tab bar: http://account.docusign.com
  4. Enter with your user/pwd for Login
  5. Now, Verify if you can send envelopes

Perhaps, it’s possible that you have two account users, if so click in your initials on the top right corner, verify if there is an option Switch Accounts, select another account.

If you did an upgrade so sometimes can take one hour or more to reflect the changes on your account.

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

Hello @Baz123 ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hi Alexandre,

We are having a similar issue. We have created multiple user accounts in our company account and 1 particular user is seeing the message “0 sends left. Please upgrade your plan”.

Rest of the users are not seeing any message in their account. That user has already tried logging into the incognito window but still sees the same message.

Strangely, this user has not sent any envelope in past 6-8 months.

Thank you.

Hello @Satyam ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the user on your account is not able to send envelopes, I understand they are getting an error message requesting them to upgrade.

The user is most likely not logged in to the correct account, if you are the admin, I would recommend you send a reset password to the affected user: Reset User Passwords

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!