Skip to main content

Hi,

I know that DocuSign sends emails from these domains/email addresses but sometimes it sends it and it appears the sender’s name is our company name. I like this better as it makes more sense to receiving parties. How can I make it so the email always comes from our company name rather than a weird DocuSign email?

Hello, @Gabriela Halliday 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

Your question is very interesting! Many other companies had the same request.

It’s possible to you your company’s domain name for the email addresses. To get that working your company needs to claim a Domain (in your case, your company’s Domain, as an example: acme.com)

In this article you have the information about how to do it. Once you accessed the article, on the bottom right you’ll see a NEXT option to keep learning step-by-step how to configure a claimed domain.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=rrf1583359212854&topicId=wyd1623785598511.html&_LANG=enus

Watch this video to see how to claim a domain:

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

@Gabriela Halliday - You might want to look at this support article.  Customize Docusign Notification Emails for Accounts with Custom Email Domains  It explains what you can do with Custom Email Domains.  The display name will still be a standard name for all of your notifications. 

Hello @Gabriela Halliday ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!