Skip to main content

I have a power form with 2 recipients. The link is sent to the first recipient, who fills out the form. After filling out the form, recipient can see the filled out form. The next recipient fills out the form as well( this recipient is pre-filled) and afterwards, gets an email about the completion of the document and a link to it. THe first recipient never receives an email about it being completed. Do I need to add another recipient that gets a copy of the completed document? I haven't made any changes to the notification settings. Should I define a 'sender' who fills out the first recipient?

Thanks

Hi 

Is it always the first person that never receives it or is this just one particular person.

It could be that the person who didnt receive this has a DocuSign account and has disabled these emails in their preferences.

Happy to have a look at the powerform/template and see what is going on.

Regards,

hi,

Yes, it's always the first person. In one case, I used my personal account and I also used the personal account of a friend. We both never received it.

thanks

I found out that it was a setting in the signing section. It was not allowing embedded emails to be sent.