Skip to main content

Hi, 

In the past month or so, my Executive Director has stopped receiving notifications that there are envelopes for her to sign.  If she logs into Docusign she can see what’s there, but nothing is alerting her to that.

Her user status is Pending and she’s not receiving the resend invitations either.

How can I fix this?

Deb

Hi @Deb P,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Docusign Community

Your user's email notification settings are managed in My Preferences>Notifications. For detailed steps on how to manage your email notifications, see:

How do I manage my Docusign email notifications?

If the affected user has enabled the setting. but is not getting the emails, the most common root cause of this behavior would be a custom rule either in your email inbox or within your email domain that is suppressing the email or moving it to a specific folder. You can find  more information on the possible root causes behind this behavior, here:

Why aren't my signers receiving Docusign Notification emails?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!  

​Hi @Deb P,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you could solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!