Skip to main content

It’s difficult to believe this hasn’t been asked before, but I can’t find it. I need to limit signatures on a template/PowerForm to DRAW only. The agency for which I’m gathering signatures will not accept any other type of signature. It seems only an “administrator” can apply such a limit, but I am the owner of a BusinessPro account. How can I limit the Signature Adoption Configuration to DRAW only? Thank you.

Hello @CrimsonT 

I hope you are doing great. I can share the post with you having right answer about the signature adoption.

the link mentioned in the post are not working so I am attaching the link here for more info:
Signature Adoption Configuration

thanks!

@CrimsonT 

An Admin for your DocuSign account can adjust this setting. Navigate to SettingsSigning SettingsSignature Adoption Configuration. From there, you can disable the option for style selection and signature upload. Please be aware that this is an account-wide setting, so all envelopes sent from this account will follow the same configuration.

@JohnSantos @Pawan Gangwani
Sincerely appreciate you reaching out. Unfortunately, the subheading “Signature Adoption Configuration” doesn’t exist in the list of Signing Settings available to me. The subheadings are: Signing Experience, Recipients, Delegation, Document Formatting, Signature, and Envelope Delivery. So it seems that for some reason I don’t have admin authority on my own acccount even though I’m signed up for the level of service that includes PowerForms. There is a very slight chance that my prior employer has admin authority, although I’m not sure how this would have happened, and I’ve reached out to them. In the meantime, I’ll also file a support ticket here. I’ll return here to report my findings. Thanks again!

@JohnSantos @Pawan Gangwani
Sincerely appreciate you reaching out. Unfortunately, the subheading “Signature Adoption Configuration” doesn’t exist in the list of Signing Settings available to me. The subheadings are: Signing Experience, Recipients, Delegation, Document Formatting, Signature, and Envelope Delivery. So it seems that for some reason I don’t have admin authority on my own acccount even though I’m signed up for the level of service that includes PowerForms. There is a very slight chance that my prior employer has admin authority, although I’m not sure how this would have happened, and I’ve reached out to them. In the meantime, I’ll also file a support ticket here. I’ll return here to report my findings. Thanks again!

The best thing you did is raised the support ticket.

Hi @CrimsonT ,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to findOtherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Nathaly| DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

@CrimsonT - I also do not have the issue: “Signature Adoption Configuration” doesn’t exist in the list of Signing Settings available to me. I am our Global Admin, the option does appear in one instance we have, but not in another, so that makes no sense. Was it necessary for support to intervene? 

Thanks!

Hello @Susan VanA ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

If you do not see the setting in our account, it is most likely that it is not enabled for customization in the backend so support does have to intervene to have that setting enabled. However, depending on your plan type it might or might not be possible, in that case support would also have to assist in turning the account setting to draw only: Choose your plan

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!