Skip to main content
When receiving emails notifications that a document has been signed is there any way to CC another email address, so they receive the notification as well that the document has been signed?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

In order to have other people getting copies of an envelope without being the sender or a signer, you may need to add them as Copy recipients on the signing order. Learn more in the following article:

Carbon Copy a Recipient on an Envelope

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=gav1643676262430&topicId=sbq1631221886588.html&_LANG=enus

Keep in mind that if further assistance is required, you can always submit a support case to have one of our experts assist you by clicking the link below:

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport

If you are not able to open the case on this page, you should scroll down to 'More Support Options' and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option to fill out a form or calling Support.

Best regards,

Franklin H. | DocuSign Community Moderator

I understand that a “Receives a Copy” type recipient receives a copy of an envelope, without requiring the receiver to sign any document. If the envelope involves a signing order, and the “Receives a Copy” recipient is last in that order, then the recipient will receive his/her copy only after all the other recipients have signed.

However, that is not the question. After a sender sends an envelope, the sender receives e-mail messages from DocuSign as each recipient views and signs the document(s). This enables the sender to monitor progress of the envelope. The question is how can a sender create an envelope such that another person also receives these progress e-mail messages? For example, I have an assistant who is responsible for monitoring signatures of documents and prodding recipients. How can I make DocuSign CC my assistant on these progress e-mail message?

I realize I can set up the envelope with reminders, but I want my assistant to keep track of which recipients have viewed and signed the documents and how long it took them to do so.

So, how can I create an envelope that CCs my assistant with “viewed” and “signed” e-mail messages?

Thanks,

George