Skip to main content
¿When DocuSing will be able to integrate a National advaced signature issued by mexican authorities? A.K.A as "FIEL"

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

At the moment the option is not available, as well, there isn't an estimated time of arrival for such requests, however, any feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always more than welcome. 

We’ll provide it to the Product team that is closely aligned with the area associated with the feedback. They will review it and determine the next steps.

In the near future, we will have a Community section that is dedicated to customer suggestions/feedback. You all will have the ability to upvote on what’s important and needed. 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hi Nathaly,

Thank you for your prompt response. For me, this issue is important because before purchasing DocuSign, the salesperson in Mexico told me that DocuSign were working to integrate the advanced electronic signature known in Mexico as "FIEL" during the year 2023. It was one of the reasons we chose eSignature. I think it's important to clarify this to avoid confusion in customer expectations with what DocuSign is currently offering as a product.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

Of course, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, as mentioned, we will provide the feedback to the correct team.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!