Skip to main content

When someone sends me a document and I sign it, then someone else needs to sign it - I can not longer see that document.  I used to see it under “waiting for others”.  Is there a setting that the account manager needs to change?

@CWebb I would check the Filters set on the “Waiting for Others” and verify the appropriate options are selected as there are defaults that could possibly not display envelopes.  As you noted the ‘Waiting for Others’ is showing you “in progress” envelopes that have been sent by you or to you. These envelopes would not show if the Filters were not set appropriately or the envelope has been completed.

Last option would be to find an envelope that should be in this “waiting for others” based on the criteria above and create a DocuSign Support case to see if there is some other issue or reason for it not appearing.

Hello @CWebb ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!