Skip to main content

I sent an envelope to multiple recipients and added a customized message for each one at the bottom of the envelope where it says “add message” and I then clicked the box that says “Custom email and language for each recipient”.  After send the envelope, I went to the sent box to see my envelope details and the envelope says “no message has been entered”.  Why can’t I view my message to each individual in the details section?  I know there are different messages for each individual in my envelope, because I went in to “correct” the envelope and I can see each individual message there.  Can you please advise what i am doing wrong?  I would like to be able to view and keep the message I sent to each individual. Thank you!

Hi @dsoderman,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to view your envelope’s custom email message, but I will help you get to the bottom of the issue.

To start troubleshooting I would suggest trying again with other devices and browsers. And, if that fails, recreating the envelope would be the best next step.

If this behavior persists in all your envelopes, we will need to take a closer look at the issue.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @dsoderman,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

I am having this issue, as well… looking for customized emails in DocuSign envelopes recently sent but they are not there.  The envelope is with just the recipient and document, but none of the included messages are appearing.  Please help!