Skip to main content

Hello,

we are planning a migration from the sapphire account to the nttdata account.

Could the users and the envelopes of the users be bulk exported and imported into the new system?
i see the option to download the users but i dont see the option to export the envelopes of the users so they can be migrated as well.

Could you please assist with some information how i can do it?

Best regards

1. Schmidt

@ASchmidt 

There is an option to transfer envelope ownership between Docusign eSignature accounts that are located on the same server and are part of the same Docusign organisation. 

Please be aware that this only applies to envelopes sent from an account and not for envelopes that originated in a different account, e.g. envelopes that were received from externals.

we need to migrate the envelopes and the users between 2 accounts (organisations) in the EU environment.
is that possible and how we can do it?

Hello @ASchmidt ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are looking to have users and envelopes transferred from one account to another.

There is a feature called Organization that allows selected people to administrate several accounts in one place, this feature is not available for all plans and is an add-on with an extra cost for direct plans. With that said, and as mrave mentioned, the two accounts (sapphire account and the nttdata account) need to be part of an organization to be able to transfer envelopes from one account to another and both have to be under the same server.

If your accounts are under the same Organization then the Org Admin would be able to transfer envelopes and users:

If the accounts are not part of an Organization then please note that envelopes can not be transferred to another account, these would need to be manually downloaded and stored in the device. You can however, add multiple users to the needed account at once: Add Multiple Users through Bulk Actions

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @ASchmidt ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!