Skip to main content
Trying to create power form with templates I created and am getting the error"Cannot create powerform with this template". doesn't matter which template as I get this error with all of 6 of the ones I have. Am I missing a setting or something?

Powerforms can be particular about the setup, normally I have run into this when I have the 1st Recipient with the Name and Email address filled out in the Template. The 1st Recipient should have a Role but should not have a Name or Email address as that should be filled out by whomever is initiating the envelope from that Powerform. I suggest remove that Name and Email address from Recipient in Position 1 and try to create the Powerform again.

David, Thank you. You my friend are a genius. That worked. I was about to pull what little hair I have left out.

Best Regards
Larry Rutledge

I have gone through this small pain and glad I was able to relieve the pain.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you are having issues while creating a Powerform.

Thanks, David for the information, to add to the previous post here are the guides if needed for future reference: 

You can always create a case and request a screensharing session to review your current workflow if needed.

More information at How do I open a case in the DocuSign Support Center?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.

Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.