Skip to main content

I have a user with 2 DocuSign accounts. I have transferred all envelopes (that I can see from admin view) from their old user account to their new user account. No issues there. H

However, the concern is the envelopes the user received in their old account. I do not see these available to transfer (which does make sense). These envelopes are in the status ‘Complete’. Is there a way for this user to send those completed envelopes, that they received, from their old account to their new account?

@e.shad 

If you are an Org Admin, you should be able to use an Envelope Transfer feature.   Make sure you don’t have a filter applied that limit your visibility of completed envelopes.   You can also run a report and use a CSV to transfer the completed envelopes to the new account.   You can find more information here.

Transfer Envelopes Using a CSV (docusign.com)

@JohnSantos thank you for your quick response! I though this could be the case and have run through every combination of filtering options. Unfortunately, regardless of the filters set, I am not able to see the envelopes from the Envelope Transfer page. So, I am not able to attempt a CVS transfer. 

The main difference I am spotting between the envelopes I was able to transfer and the ones I am not able to (because I cannot see them) is that the ones I cannot see were received by the user. The ones I was able to transfer were created/uploaded/sent by the user. Any other ideas?

Appreciate your help on this!

@e.shad 

I missed to tell you earlier that you can only transfer envelopes the user owns.  Users own the envelopes that they send. Received envelopes are owned by the sender and cannot be transferred to a different recipient.

Hi @e.shad,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.