Skip to main content
Solved

Topaz SigGem Color - Adding extra options like drop down or checklist on signature pad

• 27 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello!

Does Docusign support the ability to send information to the larger color signature pads? We are looking to adding drop down options and checkbox options, taking advantage of the large screen and color.

There was a youtube video somewhere claiming this was possible, but no documentation on getting this enabled. Any thoughts?

Hello @Carlos.Espindola ,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I understand you would like to know it DocuSign Supports the Topaz SigGem Color.

The SigGem devices are newer than our development work on the Topaz integration. So, they aren't on our official "supported" list. I would be unable to tell you if they actually work or not, but if they did, they probably won't work exactly the way the you are expecting them to or would like to.

However, any feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always more than welcome. 

If you’re a DocuSign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request directly when you’re logged into your account. You’ll be able to click the “Give Feedback” button at the bottom of the screen to submit your idea

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Carlos.Espindola ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!