Skip to main content
Solved

This document is for demonstration purpose only.

I created a Powerform and is seems to be working but myself and the signers keep getting an email with 

Subject:   ***Test Document***Reminder: Please DocuSign: Dissertation Manuscript Signature Page

Email first line:  This document is for demonstration purpose only.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

@aamaralback Powerforms are a layer on top of a Template.  Templates have an Email Subject and Email Body that is created based off the document added to the Template but this Email Subject and Email Body can be edited for all the Recipients or the email can be set on a per Recipient basis.  I suspect the Email Subject and Body set on the Template is what is being sent to Recipients when the envelope is created.  To check, edit the Template, scroll to the bottom of screen 1 where you see “Add Message” and c heck the Email Subject and Email Body that was set for the Template (and inherited by each envelope). 

@aamaralback 

Also, adding to @David.Schmitz comments:

Was your Powerform created from a Sandbox account (DEMO account)?

Best,

Alexandre

Yes, possibly but I could not see a way to send it to anyone above me for approval or whatever.

This what it says about:

Account #3977314

The University of Texas at Tyler - Dev

Alyssa

@aamaralback 

How do you access that account?

Using: http://account.docusign.com (production environment)

Or

Using: http://account-d.docusign.com (Dev environment)

Best,

Alexandre

I login at this address:

https://apps-d.docusign.com/

So, you are using our Sandbox (Dev) environment. Those messages that you’re getting is due that.

You should move the templates to your Production environment then create Powerforms in your production account.

In the Templates area there is an option to Download a template. So you can download it from your Dev account then can import the downloaded template for your Production account.

The Powerforms you should created them again from your Production Account.

If doing that, those messages will gone. 

Let me know if I answered your question.

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @aamaralback,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

i was sent a lona approvalletter contractto sighn the other day by common wealth bank from mark Wilsonit said for demonstrationpurposesonly or test documentwhy is that

i was sent a loan approval letter contract it said for demonstrationpurposesonly or test documenti signed then it said everyone gets a copy of after everyonesigns then after i got an email saying everyonesigned and it showed completed it disappearedout of docusign

why did my document disappear

Hello @teresab46,

Thank you for reaching out here. We want to welcome you to the Docusign Community. I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

By design for Demo envelopes, they are set to be deleted/removed from the demo account after 30 days.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.