Skip to main content

When other assign the signature task to me, I could log-in link via the e-mail notification. However, when I log-in the Docusign web directly, I could not find it under my 'Action Required'.

@Flora Yang There could be a few reasons why you do not see the envelope…

1. The envelope was re-assigned,
  2. The email address of the DocuSign User account is different then the email address where the envelope was sent.
  3. You logged into the User account only after the envelope was sent to you.  If a User is created after the envelope was sent to the User then the Inbox of that new user would not have the envelope.  This commonly occurs if Users are created on first login.

I would suggest to contact the Sender and have them review the envelope to see where the envelope is currently and whom it is waiting on for action. Also the email address that was used in comparison to the email address of the DocuSign user which can be reviewed when you login to DocuSign. Next step if everything looks accurate and the envelope is waiting for you is top have the Sender try the “resend” option.

Hi @Flora Yang,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!