Skip to main content

Greetings. 

I was asked if there’s a System Validation Certification for DocuSign?  Our Research Administration Office (RAO) is requesting for that certification per a study sponsor's request since RAO uses DocuSign to capture study patient consenting workflow.  Please advise if it’s stored somewhere in our domain, or I have to request Support for that.

Thank you.

Jess Allas

@Jess Allas

You can visit the DocuSign Trust Center where you can find a variety of compliance certifications, reports, and security details.  Look for relevant documentation under the "Certifications & Reports" section.

If you cannot find the specific validation certification required by your Research Administration Office (RAO), you may need to request it directly from DocuSign Support.

Thank you, John.  Will check the DocuSign Trust Center and see what’s under Certifications & Reports.

Thanks again.

Jess Allas

Hi @Jess Allas,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.