Skip to main content

Even when I have gone through all the pop up tool tips when creating an envelope, they still appear with each new envelope.  I checked through all settings and don’t see anywhere where these tips can be disabled.  It’s very annoying and time consuming to keep clicking on the X to make them go away!

Thanks in advance!

Hello @Jim Sellers,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Sorry to hear you have been feeling frustrated due to the tutorials that keep showing up. I understand you would like to remove these permanently.

The tutorial are linked to the cache and cookies for the website. If these are cleared in the web-browser the tutorial returns (possible that the browser is set to auto-clear these cookies). Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to permanently disable the tutorials. A request was logged with our engineers to have such a feature added but they advise they would not be adding it at this time. However, if you would like to submit a new request about having an option to disable this feature, you can create a Customer Support case: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport  

1. Select Open a Support Case at the top of the page.
  2. Select the Continue button beneath eSignature, Rooms, and CLM. Note: If you're a DoD customer, select DoD Customer Login.
  3. Log in using your Product credentials (email and password) and select Continue:
    1. The DocuSign Support Center requires login credentials for a Production account. The account can be a Trial account, but it must be in a Production environment (i.e., not a Demo or Sandbox environment).
    2. Have issues logging in? Try these troubleshooting steps.
  4. Select a Case Subject. Note: If you have multiple DocuSign accounts, a pop-up will appear. Select an account to continue.
  5. Select any of the resources under ‘Need Answers Fast?’ that address your issue.
  6. If that doesn't answer your question, select the Add Case Details button.          
  7. Complete the case form.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Jim Sellers ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

I have tried to submit a new case myself for this very same annoying tutorial pop up issue and unfortunately, that’s a bigger headache than just posting another reply on this thread.

We pay for this service, we should have options to customize our own user experience to better suit (and streamline!) our needs. This is ridiculous that we have to jump through convoluted navigational “Add Case” hoops just to be heard.

We are right here, asking the DocuSign engineers for options that prevent these unnecessary and repetitive pop ups. It’s not rocket science, it’s common sense. 

Hello @iKalai ,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

We truly are sorry for any inconvenience and frustration this is causing you and other users regarding the pop ups. 

I see that you created a post regarding this same issue, I will gladly help in escalating this post along side your post that Alejandro replied to so that our engineers can get more insight on how this is affecting users such as yourself and provide an option that can  be agreeable for all parties.

Again, our deepest apologies, please let us know if you need further assistance with anything else. I hope you have a great day!

Best regards,