Skip to main content

It used to be that the STATUS column would indicate how many people it had been routed to, with the number of remaining people listed. Now it only has a vague progress bar, and the number of people remaining. I do not find this helpful, as I need to know how many have already seen the document. 

It is possible to change my setting somewhere? Or to go back to the original status indications? 

@Colleen First 

Unfortunately, there is no setting to configure the behaviour and the looks of the status column in the user interface, which is rolled out globally to all customers. Therefore, you cannot change it back to a previous user interface version. I will forward your feedback and enhancement request internally to the responsible team.

Thank you - I appreciate that. 

Hello @Colleen First ,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Nathaly| DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!