Skip to main content

Hello.

I got an email from parter company.

However when I click the button to sign I cannot access to contract to sign.

There is a pop up “Something went wrong with the invitation.”

Whenever I log in to my account even I cannot see my contract eventhough I was in the receipient.

Could you help me how to solve this problem?

@MinJi Kim 

On the body of the email you received, you should be able to see some information on how to access the envelope via an alternative method if you go to DocuSign.com.

Something like this:

Alternate Signing Method
Visit DocuSign.com, click 'Access Documents', and enter the security code:
E644A947F2614DF098463F585   

You can try that.  If that still does not work, you might need to contact the sender.

@MinJi Kim

On the body of the email you received, you should be able to see some information on how to access the envelope via an alternative method if you go to DocuSign.com.

Something like this:

Alternate Signing Method
Visit DocuSign.com, click 'Access Documents', and enter the security code:
E644A947F2614DF098463F585   

You can try that.  If that still does not work, you might need to contact the sender.

Thank you for quick reply. cause it was in Italian, I didn’t notice that phrase. I tried it but when I put email address & password and click Activate button, there is “Something went wrong with the invitation” 

@MinJi Kim 

Are you able to reach out to the sender?   Or check the envelope from another system?   It should not prompt you to login using an email address and password. 

@JohnSantos 

Thank you very much. Finally signed on the document.

For someone Who has the same problem.

If you have the same problem, just report to Docusign Suport Case.

The reason was that I had 2 accounts in one email address.

Docusign Suport closed the account and I asked the sender to remove me as a recipient and add me again.

Then I could signed the document!

Hello @MinJi Kim ,

Glad to hear that you were able to solve the issue!

Please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

I am facing the same issue for document received from Partner in Italy to sign document. Once I clicked “Review Document” button, it is asking me to sign in to account. I have created my account and logged in. It is showing subjected error message. I logged in separately through Docusign site and tried to find document with alternate method but Inbox is empty and nowhere it is mentioned “ACCESS DOCUMENT” section to enter code received on email. Frustrating experience… Any solution for this?

Do you have two account for your same email? when the password is same, you can switch account on the right top of my profile. please check whether in another account. Our customer also meet this issue recently.

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.

I just opened my account first time yesterday using this email ID and selected Free version as I just need to sign this document once.  I checked “My Profile” but there is only 1 Profile. Please help to get solution. Is there any customer service email or contact number for DocuSign?

only can access the envelope which send after account registered. so the envelope which send before you register are can’t find in your inbox.

FreeLink/甫连信息
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Partner has re-upload document again today after I created account but it is still not showing and only above error message appears when I click on "Review document" link received a fresh email this morning 

could you share some screenshot about the steps what you done. 

FreeLink/甫连信息

Hi, there are 2 pages in attached file, First Screen - Email from partner, clicked on YELLOW button, Second Screen - opened, entered my credentials, Third Screen - opened with error message.