Skip to main content
So I have a lease that has been signed by all. I just saw that I have the rental address correct in the lease but not correct on the Header for all 25 pages. How can I fix that? Or do I need to resend lease out with corrections?

This is a hard answer from the perspective of correction. If the envelope has been signed by all Recipients and is complete, meaning all actions have been taken and a final completed document has been sent to Sender, Signers, and CCs, then the envelope and corresponding documents are considered locked. You cannot correct that envelope.

You can send a new envelope with the changed document. Typically I use "create a copy" on the original Envelope, replace the document, make any other Recipient or field changes and then Send.

I just ordered ADT security system I'm was just going in over all the paperwork and it has the wrong address how do I correct that ? ​

If the ADT contract has that "address" data incorrect and you are unable to edit the field or text directly in the document, then it is up to the Sender of the envelope to correct that information, either by editing the field or replacing the contract with a corrected address. I would recommend contacting ADT to advise them of the incorrect information and have them send a new envelope or correct the existing envelope if possible.