Skip to main content

Hello. I need to send multiple employees 1 template document. How do I utilize the bulk list feature when sending the template but eliminate my name as the 1st to sign the template? Can I just utilize the bulk list feature and send the 1 template to the multiple employees?

Thank you! 

Hello @Jeannine ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are looking to send the same document to several people individually.

With Bulk Sending, you can use a .csv list of your recipients and upload that file during the envelope creation process. Once the list is uploaded, the rest of the envelope creation workflow will remain the same as sending out a single envelope for signing.

You can find detailed instructions regarding how to set up a Bulk Send batch, here: Bulk Send for Multiple Recipients  

We recommend coupling the Bulk Send process with a template. You’ll be able to download the data from the template’s .csv file, which includes column headers specific to your roles and fields (if needed). In the template you do not need to be part of the signing order if not needed, you can remove yourself and leave it blank, however, you do need to add a role as a placeholder.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Jeannine ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!