Skip to main content

How do I find documents that others have sent me that I have signed?

It seems like my email may be associated to multiple accounts. The account that I can log in to, 29922419, is NOT receiving documents that I signed related to that associated email address.

How can I make sure that 3rd party docusign agreements sent to my email get associated to my active account? And can I archive other signed docs into that account if I have the security keys for them?

I can reach \old documents from my email links but I would like them all collected in my account.

@remaker 

If you have more than one account, all envelopes will be stored in the default account. If you have multiple accounts without Single-Sign-On being in place, you can change the password of the different accounts to the same value. Then you are able to switch between account after you logged into Docusign eSignature.

Please check this Docusign Support article on “How to set your default account”.

Hi @remaker,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution or if the information provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.